We have a unique opportunity to create more inclusive communities by engaging with our neighbours and charity partners, improving social mobility and inspiring the next generation of skilled workers.
- 390 indigenous youth have graduated from our First Nation Natural Resources Youth Employment Programme since 2000, Canada
- £126,041 and 5,545 hours donated to Hospice UK, our strategic charity partner
- 49,771 students engaged with over 11,000 hours of volunteering time in schools, colleges and universities.
- CSR Initiative of the Year for Al Futtaim Carillion’s Volunteering Leave Policy, Construction Week Awards
- 1,700 apprenticeships in construction skills
- 88% of our apprentices went on to full-time work
- National Construction Skills Academy status on five UK construction projects
- 1,173 work placements for disadvantaged people through our Ready for Work partnership with BiTC since 2007